Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2014

Children: A Surprise in Every Box

John Robert received attention
from our local paper for his
summer studies.
I was so much smarter about parenting before I had children. Little did I know that no one set of rules would work for any child, and just about the time I think I understand what is best for a child, he changes.  Usually overnight.  

No matter how I plan, prepare, and work; there is always a surprise in every child every day.  Like Cracker Jacks.  

They keep me in a nearly constant state of wonder and gratitude.
My marvelous boys.  
The EVER HUNGRY John Robert
devours a chicken sandwich
between swimming events.

Spencer is now 11
and is learning computer programming!

Denver unexpectedly enjoyed grammar this week!
Spencer does the JAVA dance
between computer programming sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment