Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Lady: She never lived up to her name :-) April 2005 to July 20, 2014

Words fail.
A day hike in the snow.  She'll carry your hot chocolate.
Hiking near the frozen pond
at Charlie Elliott
Lady and her puppies.
Dressed as a reindeer for Christmas.
She thought she might catch one.
Patient Lady . . . She put up with a lot.
Waiting by my shoes until I'm ready for my run.
My good girl.
I always wondered who those people were who cried so hard after the death of a pet.  Did they have no family, no children?  Now I know the truth about that sadness.  Thank you, Lady, for all you have taught me.  

I forgive you for all of the racoons and squirrels you presented to me.  I also forgive you for the holes in the yard that twisted our ankles, the hair on the carpet that may never come out, the barking and the attempts to attack visitors (though I cannot speak for John Douglas).

No comments:

Post a Comment