Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Excellent Policework

Today my youngest & wildest and I took a drive to Porterdale.  I won't go into everything that happened, but it looks like they finally got that boy under control. :-)

Tonight we attended the Citizens Police Academy where we watched amazing police dog demonstrations.  Denver got to sit in the police vehicles and run the sirens.  He and the other children also investigated the new boat for river rescues.  And of course, Denver enjoyed being handcuffed and placed into the back of a police car.  A sign of things to come?


I can only guess how much work Chief Jason Cripps and his staff put into these marvelous programs for our citizens.  I am grateful to play a small part in Porterdale.  The mayor, the city council, the city hall staff, the police department . . . They are all quietly doing wonderful things.



No comments:

Post a Comment