Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Before Walking with Jane

Doorway to Light


























I said, "I'm sorry, Sweetie, but Mommy just feels like she might cry right now."

He said, "It's okay.  You can cry."

Moments later, I hugged him.  "For some reason, when you told me I could cry, it made me feel a little better.  Thank you."

"That's okay, Momma.  But really, if you did cry, it would make me uncomfortable."

Azaleas in Morning Light
We both laughed.  No one cried.

Sometimes we are not happy, and we don't know why.  There is plenty to be grateful for.  Maybe the sun is even shining and you don't have a tremendous amount of work that day; and yet, happiness escapes you.  This week has been this way for me.

Before walking with Jane this morning, I wandered through Chimney Park looking for a crack in my bad mood so I could peck my way out.  

Thoughts Going in Circles.
I'm still pecking, but I've made some cracks and I hope to be smiling soon. Thanks, Jane.



Sunlight over the Fairy House.

Tiny Fairy House Easter Bunny.

Roof and Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment