Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Checking out the Show Me State

Denver could not wait to wave
his foam finger at the game!
It's a long drive to Nana and Papa Dale's house in Missouri.  

It was worth it.
Hiking at St. Joe Park.

Touching the arch, seeing their first professional baseball game, eating at St. Louis's Old Spaghetti Factory (not actually an old spaghetti factory), swimming, riding bikes, playing with cousins and friends, riding four wheelers, playing baseball, shooting skeet, and hiking.  The boys packed all this into the shortest Missouri trip ever.
Two photos this trip including both my mom and me.
We are usually the ones taking the pictures!

Who wanted to go home?  Not me!


The view from our seats at the Cardinals game.
I looooooove my parents and the way they show their love for us.  I hope  we can someday be such doting grandparents.  
Me and my man in downtown St. Louis.
The boys with their cousins, Breanna and Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment