Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Feel Rich!


My Surfer Dude, Spencer, combs the beach.


Spencer looked at me as we left for the beach and smiled. "I feel rich!", he exclaimed to me. "The beach and cream soda!"

We had a wonderful week-- the whole family-- playing in the ocean, sea kayaking, riding bicycles, exploring the tiny town of Seaside, and walking on the beach. It was perfect family time.

John gets the boys ready to set sail
on their sea kayak.

The boys and I at Seaside, FL.
Denver enjoys hat shopping!


John and the boys catch waves on their boogie boards.








John and John Robert pose for
a picture while Denver races
to get in the shot (see arm!)
 


Jibby and Dadders enjoy
a game of catch.


We all enjoyed window shopping at the local toy store!




Playing on the beach.

Denver works on his castle.




Shiny smiling faces after a long day at the beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment