Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

A Captured Moment: Sunset and Ice Cream plus Commercial

Driving home from John Robert's swim practice last night, we turned onto Meadow Lane.  "Look at that sunset!," I called to John Robert.  He was sitting next to me absorbed in his Peanut Buster Parfait after two hours of swimming.

"Want to stop and take a picture?" I asked, fully expecting him to grunt and ignore me.

"Yes," he replied, grabbing his phone.

So we stood for a few minutes near the pasture fence trying to grab the last pink streaks of sunset on our camera phones.  "It doesn't capture it," John Robert said as the sunlight faded.

"No," I agreed; getting back into the car.  "It was nice, though."

"Yes, it was."  John Robert went back to his Peanut Buster Parfait.  I finished the drive home smiling.




John Robert and classmates
acting out a commercial they wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment